Thursday, May 1, 2014

Moneyyyyyyyyyyyy!



The reason I didn't post is because it is end of quarter at my work and I have 3 pieces of good news!




1. I hit 106% of my quota! That means I make money, which means I'll stop being depressed and emo on this blog and start being inappropriate and awesome again. At least until the end of next quarter, when I will start wearing charcoal eyeliner and thinking the world hates me.

2. We had a really fun end of quarter party last night. They gave us two drink tickets that said "Champions drink responsibly" and the 2nd piece of good news is that I am a CHAMPION!

3. I got a promotion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exclamation point!  I now have a better account set, along with the added bonus of being able to visit my customers twice a quarter! My territory is Washington, Oregon, and Minnesota so I'm pretty much gonna be a world traveler, slanging financing and friendship.


Another piece of sad news is that I couldn't keep my Facebook account deactivated, but I PROMISE I am not looking at it. I just realized last night that I couldn't order pizza from Marcos without making a new account, since it was previously linked to my Facebook account. That was just too much work for me, so I went ahead and logged back in. Pizza is just too good to have to enter in my address , phone number, and cc info.



GO THUNDER!




6 comments:

  1. Yay promotion and more posts!

    And pizza!

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! I know you haven't been looking at FB but I have been sharing some of your blogs just as a reminder in case some people haven't read it!! Congratulations on your promotion!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you took away Robot Check!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! But having your new territory in the winter time doesn't seem like a promotion to me. Go South, young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are having Pizza Hut delivered veRy soon. Thank goodness no FB'ing is required. We haven't had pizza in ages, and by we I mean our dog. So Cooper is going nuts waiting for them, keeps looking out the window and complaining whiningly.

    ReplyDelete