Friday, May 9, 2014

Financial Peace Or Kendra Scott?





I was wrapping Collins up for bed when I started thinking about money. 

I worry about people asking me why I would take a position that requires some Travel when I have 3 kiddos that need me. There is that Mom guilt that stabs you in the gut and makes you want hot dogs covered in cream cheese. 

My answer is, that I want to make money! I want to further my career because I want to make more money. I love money so much. I like spending it, taking it out of the ATM, stuffing it in different pockets of my purse to give me mini treasure hunts. 

Then I started to do the sneaky hate spiral where I question my entire personality. I decide at that moment that I want to do that Dave Ramsey thing that everyone loves so much. I bet those people have so much money! So I googled it to get started. 

This is the first thing I saw. 



But I love stuff. Specifically earrings, purses, fancy glass bottles of water from Switzerland, lip gloss, and baby formula. One of those might not fit in with the others, but damn that baby bill hits me hard every month. 

Well that's okay, I'll just skip the first step and do the rest of them. 

I kept scrolling and I had to pass by 3 or 12 of them until I got to one I liked. 

Which is totally why I paid Adrian $5 to hang up all my laundry last week! He did a pretty bang-up job. 


He's so cute, though. 

While I was scrolling through my pics to find that one I found these adorable purses that I want. 

Embrace stuffitis. Having nothing is not worth working for. 




If Tory Burch and Dave Ramsey were fighting gladiator- style, she'd definitely rip out all of his leg hairs one by one, while a bunch of well-accesorised bitches cheered her on from the sideline. 

#embracestuffitis


5 comments:

  1. I don't think the purses are that cute, but I respect your desire to own one. By working, you teach your children to be independent and show them you can be self-sufficient. You're setting a good example for them. You are not dependent on someone. I'm not trying to warn you that you'll get divorced, but it could happen, or you could be widowed. Then you'd be like me, with little to no work history and unable to get a job. You will never get mom guilt from me.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not into stuff so much, but I do hate it when people waste my money, most of aLL I hate paying interest on credit cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you loved glass bottled water from Norway???

    ReplyDelete
  4. ralph lauren,ralph lauren uk,ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren outlet online,polo ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren polo
    ray ban sunglasses
    pandora charms
    michael kors handbags,michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet online,michael kors,kors outlet,michael kors outlet online sale,michael kors handbags clearance,michael kors purses,michaelkors.com,michael kors bags,michael kors shoes,michaelkors,cheap michael kors
    michael kors outlet store
    michael kors factory store,michael kors outlet online sale,michael kors,kors outlet,michael kors outlet,michael kors handbags,michael kors outlet online,michael kors handbags clearance,michael kors purses,michaelkors.com,michael kors bags,michael kors shoes,michaelkors,cheap michael kors
    adidas jeremy scott
    michael kors handbags sale
    oakley outlet online
    new balance sale
    lebron james shoes,lebron 12,lebron 12 shoes,lebron sneakers,lebron iv,lebron 11,lebron 10
    lululemon outlet
    canada goose sale
    michael kors outlet online,michael kors,kors outlet,michael kors outlet,michael kors handbags,michael kors outlet online sale,michael kors handbags clearance,michael kors purses,michaelkors.com,michael kors bags,michael kors shoes,michaelkors,cheap michael kors
    ugg boots
    coach outlet store online,coach outlet store,coach outlet
    michael kors handbags wholesale
    the north face jackets
    jordan shoes
    cheap mlb jerseys
    puma shoes
    cheap ugg boots
    nike air max 90
    canada goose sale
    los angeles lakers
    tory burch shoes
    tiffany jewelry
    lululemon outlet store
    uggs outlet
    soccer jerseys,soccer jerseys wholesale,soccer jerseys cheap,soccer jerseys for sale,cheap soccer jersey,usa soccer jersey,football jerseys
    dddd1029

    ReplyDelete