Monday, January 2, 2012

Leap Blog Day!

Join MothersofBrothers, We Band of Mothers, Southern Fried Chicken, and Just Inappropriate for Leap Blog Day on Feb 29! This is a new event we just made up because we're good like that.




Contact any blogger you like (including the 4 just named) and ask them to do a guest post for you. If they agree, post it on Feb 29 linking back to their site and referencing Leap Blog Day. Likewise, if you are contacted to do a guest post for Leap Blog Day, please consider doing it. (Feel free to do more than one guest post if you want). It will be fun and help introduce your blog to more readers! Plus, all the kids will like you.



Be sure to add your blog's name (not your actual name) and blog address to the list below so folks know to contact you if you're interested!

9 comments:

  1. I... would be willing to do illustration for someone else's post. Up to 4 illustrations. Is that allowed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things are about to get cray-zay in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope someone will guest-post something funny on my blog. I've been kind of whiney lately. I clearly need a guest host.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super new to blogging (less than a month) so I would totally love to get some exposure!

    I'd be up for both having a guest post on my blog as well as writing a commission piece for anyone else.

    www.uberrandom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have never had a guest post. Could be very fulfillingly fun. Have been a guest poster three times. Am old hat, not asshat. Bring it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! I am willing to do some silly cartoons on someone else's blog, however many.

    ReplyDelete