Saturday, October 8, 2011

What I would do for money.

I just got out of bed because I had forgotten to take the Monopoly pieces off of my McDonalds tea from yesterday. So I dug through my trash to find it. Because, damnit, I want some money and/or a free small chocolate shake.



It ended up being Atlantic Avenue and Pennsylvania Railroad.

Both of which I already have, and both of which get me no closer to getting my scalp massaged or becoming a sugar mama. Also, the tea tasted like a donkey.

4 comments:

  1. I noticed there was an AquafinA bottle in that one bag that you could recycle, one step closer indirectly to the Sugar Mama status, I'm thinking, "lottery", maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary,

    Totally unrelated, but since you and I are the tiara-wearing (okay maybe that was just me) rock star bloggers of the interwebnet, I wanted to let you know about an edgey mom blog that I knew you would like (no it is not mine, you already read mine, remember?). I found it on gweenbrick's reading list:
    http://webandofmothers.blogspot.com/
    we band of mothers (I know you will be tempted to type "bank" since, you know, you work for a bank and all) so anyway this lady could totally be your new BFF. Sarcastic, funny, funny, did I say funny? Take a peek.

    best,
    MOV
    ps-- I don't even know that lady, she lives in Chicago

    ReplyDelete