Thursday, September 29, 2011

Are they having secs?

Adrian has been feeling under the weather lately. I think it's just because of our Oklahomaass weather, that changes so frequently, his poor brain/allergies can't keep up.

Late last night, almost 11, I was watching the show "Revenge" in the living room by myself. I had put husband with one T to work that evening on building the kids a contraption for stuffed animals. I figured if they were up off the floor, MAYBE they would stop having scorpions crawl all over them and ruin my smiles. So husband was tired and was sleeping and I was watching ridic shows in the living by myself and polishing off the cookies I had made before I set the oven on fire.

Good Son walks in the living room crying. All emotions he feels manifest themselves into tears.

Sad, Guilty, Disappointed, Broke =



Slightly Mad, Slightly Annoyed, Slightly Upset, Pees Pants =








Happy, Rich, Not getting kicked by mean sister, Humored =







I lost all my teeth and look like a cute little crackhead =




Last night, however, he was crying because he couldn't stop sneezing and underneath his nose was sore.

=



That's a thermometer, not a ciggy


I was feeling lonely anyways, so I got him a cookie, some triaminic, and a blanket. I let him stay up and watch "Revenge" with me as long as he was quiet and cute.



Adrian:  baba? (mama with lots of snot)

Me: yes?

Adrian: They're having sex, right?

Me: Oh god Adrian. Please do not pretend like you know what sex is.

Adrian: Hellooooo. I do.

Me: You have no teeth and you are wearing Thomas the Train pants. We can't really talk about sex, yet.

Adrian: It's when you have a girlfriend and you shut the door and kiss. Oh my gosh, they're kissing and having sex!

Me: .............

Adrian: Is it okay for me to say "Be back in a sec? Because if I say it at school and it sounds like sex people might make fun of me."

Me: That's okay. Just don't say, "Be back for some secs."

Adrian: (giggles and turns purple) oh my gosh you just said sex. Mom. Oh my gosh. Oh my word. 

Me: Yeah, I'm awesome like that. It's bedtime.

I feel like this video kind of goes with this story. I decided every Monday to let them take the mattress off their bed and bounce themselves until they're concussed. This was a video I took of the hoodlums.

4 comments:

  1. Your croaky laugh at the end of that video was quite humorous. Thanks for making me look like a creepy pedophile who spends her time watching videos of small children jumping on mattresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome drawings! I especially like "pees pants"
    Your daughter is soooooo cute!! (I want me one of them, little boys spend too much time asking questions about their wieners)
    I did not learn about secs until several weeks after I got married, so for better or worse, your son is ahead of the game

    ReplyDelete