Friday, September 9, 2011

Because I'm sweet.

Jrose of Da Cheeseblarg spent 5 hours painting a picture of myself making my Disney villain face and wrastling with my offspring. It's wonderful and it makes me happier than a footballless evening filled with marital relations and cheese dip.




So I decided to do this "meme"blog for her and my other readers (my mom and Kendal) in hopes of earning some strenuous yet genuine attention.

This is what she nominated ol Mare for. When I say Ol Mare, I'm talking about myself. Not a trusty horse.

Procedure:



1) Blogger is nominated to take part


2) Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category.


- Your most beautiful post


– Your most popular post


– Your most controversial post


– Your most helpful post


– A post whose success surprised you


– A post you feel didn’t got the attention it deserved


– The post that you are most proud of






3) Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.


4) These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 more bloggers


5) And so it goes on (If I have nominated you, I have also plugged you. Therefore you are indebted to me. I can hold some shit over someone's head too. Belee dat.)





My most beautiful post: My vacation to Caneel Bay

Really I just think it's beautiful because it's full of pictures that I think I look cute in. It's also my longest post. Bigger = More beautifulness! Except when it comes to ugly people who are also really fat.

My most popular post: Kindergarten Tire

This got me the most followers and comments. Which equal attention and popularity. Better now than in high school. Well. Not really.

My most controversial post: My Dad wouldn't read this one.

Well sweet heaven. That one was hard. They're all pretty much extremely controversial. And phenomenal.


My most helpful post:

Sorry boutcha. This thing wasn't made for me. I've never been helpful with anything in my blog/life.

A post whose success surprised you: Westernicated.

The word "success" can be defined as "making crazy people hate you and think you're an American lesbian fascist", right?

A post I don't think got the attention it deserved:  I'd give you everything I've got

This one should have made me famous. I wrote this on 4 hours of sleep, after drugging myself into a drooling stupor. (In case anyone was wondering, the title of this blog came from one of my brother and I's favorite Beatles songs which begins "I'm so tired...I haven't slept a wink". If you didn't know that, then I hate you!)

The post I am the most proud of:   Teachers should be wearing Chanel

This one. I love it like a puppy. I look at it all the time and wish I could snuggle with it. It's mom-ish, but not lame. It's honest and probably the most genuine I could be in written form.


Well, now that I have tricked you into reading more of my blogs and giving me more comments and page hits.......I will make more of you do it. My nominees are!

1. Letters to You
2. Haley's comic!
3. Mothers of Brothers
4. Mean Maharani
5. Coherently Chaotic

This post took me about 4 hours, since my netbook at home is swamped with viruses from my being tricked into illegitimate websites. Especially the ones that pretend to be an anti virus. It's like a registered sex offender walking up to me and saying "Hey! I'm not a rapist! But that guy is! Let me hang out with your kids while you go kick that guy's ass!".


(thank you to Cheeseblarg for my wonderful painting)

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, mine got an exclamation point after it! Take that, other nominees.

    (Just kidding. I'm sure all your blogs are way better and more popular than mine.)

    Mary, you have no idea how excited I am to get attention like this. It's like when I get a comment, times 100. I look forward to being indebted to you forever and ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy crap, you nominated me! this is what I get for not checking my blog reader thingy in a couple days. Wowza! thank you! I am working on my acceptance speech (whoops, I meant blog post) right now. Thank you for the opportunity and blah blah blah all those things you are supposed to say when you are really wondering if you are going to stop sweating like a fat pig and hope no one takes a picture of you.

    best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete
  3. ralph lauren,ralph lauren uk,ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren outlet online,polo ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren polo
    ray ban sunglasses
    pandora charms
    michael kors handbags,michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet online,michael kors,kors outlet,michael kors outlet online sale,michael kors handbags clearance,michael kors purses,michaelkors.com,michael kors bags,michael kors shoes,michaelkors,cheap michael kors
    michael kors outlet store
    michael kors factory store,michael kors outlet online sale,michael kors,kors outlet,michael kors outlet,michael kors handbags,michael kors outlet online,michael kors handbags clearance,michael kors purses,michaelkors.com,michael kors bags,michael kors shoes,michaelkors,cheap michael kors
    adidas jeremy scott
    michael kors handbags sale
    oakley outlet online
    new balance sale
    lebron james shoes,lebron 12,lebron 12 shoes,lebron sneakers,lebron iv,lebron 11,lebron 10
    lululemon outlet
    canada goose sale
    michael kors outlet online,michael kors,kors outlet,michael kors outlet,michael kors handbags,michael kors outlet online sale,michael kors handbags clearance,michael kors purses,michaelkors.com,michael kors bags,michael kors shoes,michaelkors,cheap michael kors
    ugg boots
    coach outlet store online,coach outlet store,coach outlet
    michael kors handbags wholesale
    the north face jackets
    jordan shoes
    cheap mlb jerseys
    puma shoes
    cheap ugg boots
    nike air max 90
    canada goose sale
    los angeles lakers
    tory burch shoes
    tiffany jewelry
    lululemon outlet store
    uggs outlet
    soccer jerseys,soccer jerseys wholesale,soccer jerseys cheap,soccer jerseys for sale,cheap soccer jersey,usa soccer jersey,football jerseys
    dddd1029

    ReplyDelete