Tuesday, March 15, 2011

This blog is so tidal, it's almost tribal!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jimmy-kimmel/jimmy-kimmel-tsunami_b_835389.html

My brother shared this link with me, telling me it seemed to be my style. It does absolutely sound like something I would write, so I wanted to share it with those who like me!

I have a blog I am working on about my recent vacation. It'll make you happy. Even if you have those little bugs on the commercial that lift up your toenail and dive underneath. Did I just end a sentence with a preposition? But if I said "dive underneath it" that would've been redundant.

As a side little tiny note....

I wish I could tell you the things Mat and I yelled in our vacation cottage. The walls were so thin we could hear our neighbors sleeping. Once we figured this out, we remembered that we did not know that when we first arrived to our room. This time, everything was intentional. We put on quite an auditory show for our neighbors. It was 9 pm and everything was closed, we had no tv or internet. I won't go into detail about our hilarity...but there was definitely pounding on the floor, the wall, the bed, and yelling about barn animals.


p.s. The title of my blog is in honor of my son, Adrian, age 6. He comes straight from the streets of Edmond and heard "It's almost tribal in here!" on Step Up. (I don't know if it was Step Up 1, 2, 3 or 4(seriously)) and now he and my husband like to say it in honor of something really awesome. Like spaghetti or clean socks.

1 comment:

  1. Sooo....does Adrian say "it's almost tribal in here" all the time?? I love him.

    ReplyDelete