Friday, February 10, 2012

Leap Blog Day Reminder!

Don't forget that Leap Blog day is February 29, twothousandandtwelve!

 My email address is sharkymary@gmail.com- if you signed up and have not been contacted to do a guest post, shoot me or any of the others an email and we will try to match you up.


 I was supposed to write this a few days ago, but I have been bed-ridden from a neck injury I suffered doing something incredibly athletic getting out of bed.

Please join us in increasing our readers, feeling better about ourselves because of increased attention, and just being overall extremely bad-ass.


LEAP BLOG DAY!
 Please submit your guest posts to the blogger by February 21, so they have time to correct your spelling and grammatical errors and to add a few cuss words.

I love you all like babies.

4 comments:

  1. can you just re-write every thing I say? because you are awesome.

    I love you like a very expensive shoe addiction.

    xxo
    MOV

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just signed up. How do I get started???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate myself for missing this...

    ReplyDelete