Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Wish Everyone Loved Me

Customer: Hi, I'd like my account balance please.

Mary: Did I just hear a cock a doodle doo? Was that a real rooster?


Customer: ummm yes, why?

Mary: I'VE NEVER HEARD A REAL ROOSTER BEFORE! That was amazing! Can you make it do it again?

Customer: Are you being serious?

Mary: I didn't know they actually sound just like they do on toys. Can you make it do it again?
(her husband is laughing in the background. he says "it's not like I can poke it with a stick")


Customer: He'll do it again in a second. We live in the country so we have lots of chickens.

Mary: And roosters? That's so cool.


Customer: Well....a rooster is a chicken. A male chicken.


Mary: (googling very quickly)







Mary: A rooster is a male chicken, of course. It's also known as a cock, I think. Cock. 

Customer: Did you hear that one?

Mary OH MY GOSH. YES I DID. I love that cock.

Customer: Okay, well that's nice. Can I get my balance?

Mary: I JUST HEARD HIM AGAIN! Is he like, in your bedroom with you?


Customer: My password is 067542


Mary: $748.52

5 comments:

  1. Hahahhahahaha this is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year I heard my first rooster, I was in a 5 star hotel in a city in China. I too was amazed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's for rea! Or real! I was way more interested in a bedroom rooster than banking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love visiting my great-grandmother in Alabama because she has roosters. I have this magical ability to hear them crowing away at 5 AM and just say, "Aww, that's so cute," before flopping down and returning to a deep, restful sleep. I think the rest of my family kind of hates me for that.

    ReplyDelete