Monday, March 5, 2012

Why I Hate Stupid Cats.

God, cats are awful.

I just walked to the gas station to get a bottled water and some sunshine and I saw a cat with his gross ears and asshole hanging out by a tree like he had a right to the earth.

"Don't touch me. Oh god please don't meow."

To me, all cats have scabies and scurvy. I don't know what either of those things really present as far as visible symptoms go, but I know that pirates get them. They just sound gross enough to belong to a cat.





I'm just too needy of a person to be a cat owner. They're so emotionally unavailable. Like they're trying really hard to be superior to me and my bullshit.

My sister has two cats and I have taken care of them when she's been out of town. One of them stays behind the dryer and hisses at me like it knows I want to drown it. The other one has assjuice. I'm not entirely sure what that is but go ahead and add it to the list of reasons that Jesus didn't intend for us to keep cats in our home. All I know is, the cat smelled like a mixture of gasoline and poop vomit and when I questioned this my sister politely informed me that it was just his assjuice and some had gotten on my shirt.

I instead choose Charlie, my Yorkie. Instead of assjuice, scurvy, scabies, and aloofness; he pees on the bed, has pink eye, and when I grumpily push him away from my face he casually crawls back towards me and licks me passionately and softly on the cleavage.

I have to have an animal that needs me to that capacity.

12 comments:

  1. How do you politely tell someone that your cat's "ass juice" (that is DISGUSTING, btw) has gotten on their shirt? The more polite thing, I think, would be to offer to buy you a new shirt and burn the one you're wearing.

    Geez, now I don't think I want a dog either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought being allergic to the felines was reason enough to steer clear...oh and that time I heard one working up a hairball...oh and the first time I eve saw an actual hairball! Ptoooey! By adding the potential for ass juice, I think you have now made me afraid of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my cats both have occasional butt juice problems too. mostly when they're scared or seriously startled. or when you pick one up and accidentally put your hand on the rear.
    but otherwise, they're really great creatures. except when they bite me. but they never ever lick my cleavage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dog person here, no ass juice, hairballs, or scratched-people-furniture-house building things. Will take dog shit and vomit and licking any day of the week. Looking for a rescue poodle right now as I am officially back from China. Small poodle, hopefully with teeth this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cats are creepy assholes. I'd open up my home to a pantless meth addict over a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed like such a big buffoon while reading this that my dog (really, he's my hubby's dog--given the choice, I'd live in an animal-free house) got up and walked away. Another reason to love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Aunt's cat projectile, fur-balled at me. Now I pretend to be allergic...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like Word Nerd, I laughed like a big buffoon while reading your post and would live in animal free home. I have 1 big dog and 1 puppy that will be a big dog. When kids go to college, I'm giving the dogs away...just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!We do keep the assjuice PG (aka buttjuice) when around the kids..but yes it pretty much is the most vile thing known to man...but wait it gets better..we can go to our vet and they can teach us to stick our finger up her butt to "pop" these sacs so we don't have assjuice leaking everywhere...uuuummm hhhmmmm let me think about this for a moment..hell to the no...I will let her have her monthly assjuice cycle and move on thanks!and as far as my mister marshmallow...he plays fetch and he begs..he is more of a dog then your Charlie.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Band name: Scabie Scurvy Ass Juice

      Kinda like Stone Temple Pilots, but not!

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete