Tuesday, November 29, 2011

All I want for Christmas is a lot.

*Warning. This is not a funny blog at all. This is seriously a list of stuff I selfishly want all up in my arms for Christmas.

1. A white iPhone case.

They don't make these on every swinging street corner. My boss/friend bought two multi-colored cases, then took out the white chunks and put it back together to resemble a white case. I found one yesterday, and it's only 149.99! Yay! It better make sweet love to me and not break when I drop it in a bucket of stagnant water.






2. This bag speaks for itself. Why does everything I like have to come from somewhere other than Goodwill?







3. A camera with a bunch of unneccessary shit on it. Like this.







4. This. Because I googled "Most expensive eye cream in the history of the world" and I think this shit would make me pretty.




5. A puppy. Always. Take your pick.







10 comments:

  1. I can't afford to buy you any of that stuff Mary, but I was looking at your blog the other day, and a creepy 50ish co-worker of mine started staring over my shoulder and going on and on about how hot you are. He was basically drooling for you on the top of my head.
    And he dyes his hair a very unflattering copper blonde.
    So he would probably buy you all this stuff.
    But you might have to...um..friend him on facebook or something, which I really would not recommend. He's a pretty notorious stalker/married woman butt grabber.
    But I did get a sample of the drool and I will send it your way.
    I think you will be pretty flattered when you get that little vial of liquid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the third picture of the puppy section is actually an alp-upp-yaca or an al-puppy-aca, not sure which. Fuzzy, fuzzy, funny. Um, I would n'ever send you a vial of vile drool. Lotza luck getting all your presents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, you materialistic little hussy you. You pretty much stole my entire wish list, thank you for that. I did go ahead and click on the Kate Spade bag, and you are not getting a $219 purse from me (sorry-- if I sell my book I might reconsider). And, just so you know, like everyone here already pointed out, a few of those photos are not actually puppies (I think they are baby tigers).

    best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, clearly his drool would mean more to me than that 2,000 face cream. So send on. He can grab my butt electronically by following my blog... It's pretty much the same stimulation.

    Gween- where've you been?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mov! It's on sale! If you're against te purse thing then get me the alpaca. I'm easy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one Mary, thanks for the laughs, unless of course you are serious, in which case I will keep you on my prayer list, that your wishes come true!! Linda Sull. ( don't know how to comment without checking the anonymous box! ) looking forward to your next blog! really like the bag, the donkey pup not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since it is always about me, I want a dog, but a dog that looks like a puppy.

    I could get you a phony iPhone, Kate Spade and even the phony face cream. But someonelse is gonna have to pony up the pup. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want a red barn and a black & white cow. What do you think he odds are of me getting either?

    ReplyDelete